Description – The redoubt of Toulouse was constructed by forces of the city of Antwerp together with Fort Vlaams Hoofd (II). It was located on the left bank of the river Scheldt. Built in 1583 it guarded the northwestern access to Antwerp. Its location is not known. To the west the redoubt of Loop (Loopschans) was constructed.
Construction & Armament – The redoubt was built using timber and earth works.
- ?x Cannon
Current condition – It is not know if any traces of this redoubt still exist.
Sources – Own elaboration; Gils, R.; Van Meirvenne, R.